- Pickup and return transfers in the Perth CBD
- Tour guide
- Barbecue dinner
- Entry to the camel farm
- Use of the mobile observatory
- Gin/wine tastings
- Additional drink purchases
What to Expect
After you get picked up from Perth, the tour heads to Swan Valley Distillery where you can sample some of their award-winning small-batch gins (own expense). Learn the secrets of gin making with a guided tour of the distillery. Don't like gin? No problem, they also produce a premium range of hand-crafted Mediterranean style spirits and wines. Gin tasting is $10, wine tasting is $5 and spirits varies.
Take a scenic tour through the rolling hills of the Avon Valley to get to Drome Camel Dairy that boasts the world's first mobile camel milking system. Take a guided tour, sample their camel milk skincare products and maybe take a camel selfie. Then settle down for a barbecue dinner in the paddock with the camels as the sun sets.
Finally, be amazed as the milky way lights up the sky while you listen to stories of the night sky created by the world's first astronomers, the Australian Aborigines. You will have the chance to have a close-up look using equipment from the mobile observatory. See planets, star clusters, nebulas and other galaxies. You can even take a picture of the moon by attaching your smartphone to your telescope.
After contemplating the size of the universe and marvelling at the beauty of the stars, it's time for the return journey back to Perth.
Where we visit:
- Swan Valley Distillery
- Drome Camel Dairy
Frequently Asked Questions
We pick up from hotels, backpackers and apartments in the city, Northbridge and Crown Hotel in Burswood. If you are staying somewhere else we can arrange collection from the city, just advise us at the time you make the booking.
Warm clothes for the evening, water, walking shoes.
- The operator reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary of any of its tours if necessary due to severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Some tours require minimum passenger numbers to operate. In circumstances where minimum numbers are not reached, an alternative may be offered or a smaller vehicle used.
- The operator may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If the operator cancels your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or alternatively receive a full refund
- The minimum age is 5 years. Children may be required to be seated in booster seats or other child safety accredited seating – please note the operator is not responsible to supply booster seats or child safety accredited seating
- Passengers are limited to a strict 10kg luggage limit with soft bags preferred
Should guests wish to cancel their tour, the following policy applies:
- Up to 24 hours of departure 100% refund
- Within 24 hours of departure; no refund, forfeit 100% of the total price
Reviews for Gin / Wine Tasting Dinner in the Paddock Small Group Tour
Get Instant Confirmation