Marvel at the changing colours of the desert landscape with a visit to the Pinnacles Desert at sunset and enjoy a picnic dinner!
Pinnacles Sunset, Stargazing & Wildlife Full Day Tour Highlights
Get up to 10% cash back per person when you book with us
National Park entry fees
Dinner under the stars with a glass of wine
Telescope onboard for stargazing ( weather permitting )
Pinnacles guided walk
Select Perth inner city pick-up/drop-off
Why Do We Love This
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Pinnacles Sunset, Stargazing & Wildlife Full Day Tour
Large water bottle of at least 1.5L in size for walks
Hat & sunglasses
Warm clothes & windbreaker
Comfortable walking shoes that are non-slip and good for walking
Small day pack 5-7kg
Temperatures in Western Australia can be extreme. It is not unheard of for temperatures to reach over 50 degrees Celsius in summer and can get below zero overnight in winter. Please ensure you have checked the average temperatures for the times of your visit and have packed adequate clothing.
The child policy for this tour is 6 years old and over, due to the nature of this tour it’s not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under.
Reviews for Pinnacles Sunset, Stargazing & Wildlife Full Day Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Billabong Backpackers - 381 Beaufort St Highgate
- Criterion Hotel - 560 Hay St Perth
- DoubleTree Hilton Perth - 100 James St Northbridge
- Hostel G - 80 Stirling St Perth
- Mantra on Hay Perth - 201 Hay St East Perth
- Pan Pacific Perth - 207 Adelaide Terrace Perth
- Parmelia Hilton Perth - 14 Mill St Perth
- Perth City YHA - 300 Wellington St Perth
- Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central - 24 Mount St Perth
- The Westin Perth - 480 Hay St Perth
- The Witches Hat Hostel - 148 Palmerston St North Perth