Spend a day in the Yarra Valley with a good dose of nature in the Dandenong Ranges followed by wine tasting & lunch at a premier valley winery.
Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges Scenic Day Tour With Lunch Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day tour to the stunning Dandenong Ranges & Yarra Valley
- Devonshire tea at a cafe in the Sherbrooke forest
- Time to stroll around the picturesque Emerald Lake
- Lunch with a glass of wine, & wine tastings at a selected Yarra Valley winery
- Stop at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie to sample some sweet treats
- Convenient return transfers from selected Melbourne accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring your own water. You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour.
The weather can change very rapidly so please check forecasts prior to coming on tour. Maybe bring a jacket as a backup and flat sealed shoes are recommended.
A small day pack bag is all that is permitted on the bus due to space constraints.
Reviews for Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges Scenic Day Tour With Lunch
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.