- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Return transfers from your inner Melbourne hotel in air-conditioned comfort with free wi-fi
- Wine tastings at 4 wineries
- Lunch with a glass of wine at one of the 4 wineries
Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour with LunchExperience for yourself the beautiful scenery and incredible wines of the renowned Mornington Peninsula on this winery tour that includes 4 cellars doors and a delicious lunch.
- Additional wine purchases
What to Expect
See for yourself why the Mornington Peninsula winery region is world-renowned for its wine, food, and spectacular views across vineyards and the bays.
Your day starts with collection from your inner-city Melbourne accommodation. The bus is air-conditioned, comfortable, and equipped with free wi-fi, so you can upload your pics to the 'gram on the go. The region is just over an hour from Melbourne, so it's not long until you have a vino in hand. Until then, enjoy the scenic views of the coast and rolling green pastures on the way.
Visit 4 beautiful winery locations, that have been handpicked to share with you. You'll enjoy a tasting session at each, guided by the expert knowledge from the cellar door staff. The Mornington Peninsula is a cool-climate growing region, so it produces excellent pinot noir,pinot gris, and chardonnay.
In addition to indulging in the wonderful wines, this winery tour also includes a delicious 2-course lunch at one of the wineries. Of course, your meal will also be accompanied by a glass of wine.
Where we visit:
- Mornington Peninsula
- 4 wineries (exact locations vary)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring your own water. You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour. Also, bring along headphones to listen to our audio via your device. A small day pack bag is all that is permitted on the bus due to space constraints.
The weather can change very rapidly so please check forecasts prior to coming on tour. Bring a jacket as a backup and flat sealed shoes are recommended.
We will pick you up from your city centre accommodation or an agreed pick up point. Please advise where you will be staying in Melbourne, and if your pick up accommodation is impractical we will give you a meeting location very close to where you are staying.
If you are staying out of the city we can pick you up and drop you off at an advised public transport point that will run directly to your home location. All tours return in time before public transport stops.
- The minimum age is 18 years
- Guests should be ready at their collection point 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time
- The operator makes every effort to offer the tour as advertised but reserves the right to alter itineraries where required
- Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to a tour departure will result in a full refund of the tour fare. (less credit card fee charged if applicable)
- Cancellation within 24 hours of tour departure or failure to take up a booked tour will result in the full fare being forfeited
Reviews for Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour with Lunch
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely