- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day guided discovery of the Mornington Peninsula & its iconic beaches, gourmet flavours & picturesque scenery
- Gourmet tapas-style lunch & wine tasting at Green Olive
- One-way ride on Arthur’s Seat Eagle Gondola for an inspiring birds-eye view over the peninsula
- National Park entrance fees
- Experienced & informative driver/guide providing commentary along the way
- Convenient return transfers from selected Melbourne accommodation
Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour - MelbourneExplore the beautiful playground of Melbourne's rich and famous in Mornington Peninsula, indulging in a delicious tapas-style lunch with wine tasting
What to Expect
Discover why the Mornington Peninsula is Melbourne’s most treasured destination on a full-day guided escape from the city. Just one hour from Melbourne, you'll find the famous, rainbow-coloured bathing boxes, glorious beaches, national parks, cellar doors, sample some of the Peninsula’s best gourmet offerings and ride the spectacular Arthur’s Seat Eagle gondola for amazing views over the bay.
Join this small-group guided tour as we travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea, with its famous, coloured bathing boxes, stunning cliff-top walks, and beautiful lookouts such as London Bridge. Stretching between Portsea and Sorrento is Millionaire's Walk, where you can get a glimpse into how the other half live with rows of mansions overlooking the sparkling bay.
Next, we will head to the beautiful and highly-awarded Green Olive Estate, where you will be treated to a delicious tapas lunch and sample locally produced wines overlooking their vineyard. At Arthurs Seat, experience a bird’s eye view of the Mornington Peninsula, across Port Phillip Bay, towards the Melbourne city skyline and beyond while you fly over the state forest on the Arthurs Seat Eagle gondola ride.
Complete your experience with a visit to the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie to indulge in a tasting of their delicious, hand-crafted chocolates. During the summer months (November - March) you may have the option of strawberry picking at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm.
Where We Visit
- Point Nepean National Park
- Green Olive Estate at Red Hill
- Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola
- Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Snacks & a refillable water bottle
- Warm weather: sunscreen & a hat
- Winter: warm clothes & layers as coastal winds can make conditions quite cold
All of our tours operate with a maximum group size of 24 guests. We have a genuine commitment to the benefits of small group travel and do not compromise on this under any circumstances.
We are able to pick up at most major hotels located in the Melbourne city centre. If you can let us know where you will be staying in Melbourne, we will be able to advise you of the nearest pickup location and pickup time.
Our guides are happy to drop our guests off at reasonable destinations in the inner city area. Normal drop off points include hotels, hostels, and transport hubs. If you live or are staying some way from the city centre, your guide will drop you off at a railway station or tram line on the route to your destination. Our tours return to the city well before public transport stops operating.
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time
- No prams or strollers permitted
- Cancellations less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours prior will result in a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations within 24 hours will result in a 100% cancellation fee
Reviews for Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour - Melbourne
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely