Jump on one of Australia's best whale watching experiences that includes a 100% humpback whale sighting guaranteed
Hervey Bay Whale Watching Cruise | Family Friendly + Wheelchair Accessible Highlights
- Get up to 10% cashback per person when you book with us
- 100% humpback whale sighting guarantee (July 15 to October 8 2023)
- Expert commentary throughout
- Multi-lingual crew providing direct translation in French, German, Spanish + Italian
- Multi-level viewing throughout the entire vessel
- Hydrophone for listening to the whales' enchanting songs
- Free onboard WiFi
- Limited passenger numbers for a more personalised experience
- Extra wide decks offering excellent viewing + comfortable seating options
- Complimentary filtered water, loose leaf tea, herbal tea, coffee, and milo
- Delicious morning tea + lunch OR afternoon tea + dinner
- Fully licensed and well-stocked bar
- Snacks, souvenirs, and merchandise available for purchase
- Kids activity sheets provided
- Fully accessible: Wheelchair ramps + accessible toilet
- Courtesy bus transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation
Why Do We Love This
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Your camera (charged batteries), comfortable flat shoes, sunscreen, hat, dress for the day so a jacket if you feel the cold, sunglasses, water bottle, purchases can be made at our fully Licenced Bar.
Vegetarians & Special Dietary requirements catered for on request and with reasonable notice
Whalesong Cruises Hervey Bay ensures that everyone, regardless of their ability or needs, can enjoy unforgettable encounters with Humpback Whales. Their boat and operations are purposefully designed with accessibility in mind, reflecting their commitment to inclusivity.
Recognizing the diverse range of physical, intellectual, developmental, and mental health differences in the community, Whalesong Cruises strives to cater to as many people as possible. They have obtained accreditation as an Accessible Tourism Operator in categories such as accommodating guests with physical and intellectual challenges, dietary requirements, and more, as recognized by the Quality Tourism Framework.
Onboard, Whalesong Cruises provides wheelchair ramps and accessible toilets, offering convenience and comfort for all guests. The extra-wide decks enable easy maneuverability, ensuring a pleasant experience for everyone.
Whalesong Cruises Hervey Bay's dedication to accessibility has been acknowledged through multiple awards, affirming their exceptional commitment to providing inclusive and accessible whale watching experiences.
Yes, there is room on board for prams and strollers.
Kid activity sheets provided
Morning Package (8am to 1pm)
Morning Tea: Fresh fruit platter + cake selection
Lunch: Cold roast chicken, ham, greek salad, green salad, potato salad and fresh bread
Afternoon Package (2pm to 6pm)
Afternoon Tea: Grazing platter (cheeses, cured meats, crackers, vege sticks and dips)
Dinner: Roast chicken, ham, greek salad, green salad, potato salad and fresh bread
Reviews for Hervey Bay Whale Watching Cruise | Family Friendly + Wheelchair Accessible
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.