Created and designed by Outback Wrangler‘s Matt Wright, Top End Safari Camp offers bucket list Outback adventure that ticks all the boxes!
Top End Safari Camp Day Tour Highlights
- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Return air-conditioned bus transfers from selected Darwin pick up locations (self-drive is also available)
- 4 hrs onsite at the safari camp
- Crocodile encounter & feeding with one of the largest crocodiles in the world
- Airboat cruise
- Billabong cruise
- Scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- Gourmet BBQ lunch
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Bring a hat, camera, water bottle, swimmers, and a towel.
Yes, children 4 years and over can travel with us.
All meals are freshly prepared with a focus on local produce. Gourmet BBQ’s are our speciality accompanied by fresh salads and side dishes. If you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know at the time of booking.
Yes, there is a maximum individual weight limit of 120kg. At the time of booking all guests are required to provide their weight.
Reviews for Top End Safari Camp Day Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront
- Coolalinga McDonalds Service Road
- Matt Wright Reservation Office
- Mindil Beach Casino Resort
- Top End Safari Camp - Self Drive