- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 3 hr glass-bottom boat cruise on Ningaloo Reef for the chance to spot turtles in their natural habitat
- Use of all snorkelling equipment to explore the reef even closer
- Morning or afternoon tea of coffee, tea, milo & biscuits
- Departs from the meeting point at Shop 4 Peoples Park, Coral Bay
Coral Bay Ningaloo Reef Turtle EncounterThis 3 hr snorkelling experience onboard a glass-bottom boat is the best way to view turtles feeding in their natural surroundings.
What to Expect
Join this Ningaloo Reef Turtle Encounter on board a glass-bottom boat to see the reef from a different perspective!
This tour is the best way to view turtles feeding in their natural surroundings. The experienced crew and their in-depth knowledge of the local turtle species and behaviour will show you the best way to spot these amazing animals, which can be seen year-round.
You'll also be able to hop in the water and enjoy snorkelling on the reef. It's the perfect way to cool off and get up close to this incredible underwater world. All your snorkelling gear is provided, so you don't need to worry about anything – just bring a towel and swimmers.
As the only turtle tour conducted on a glass-bottom boat, this excellent value cruise also provides you with the opportunity for coral viewing and fish feeding at two specially selected sites.
While you cruise, you'll also enjoy a cup of tea, coffee, or milo with biscuits for morning or afternoon tea.
Where we Visit:
- Ningaloo Reef – 2 sites selected on the day
- Tour types and times can be affected by tidal variations; are weather dependent and approximate and subject to change without notice. The type of vessel described in a tour is a guide only. Vessels may be substituted from time to time; maximum passenger numbers for any tour may vary from time to time
- Minimum numbers are required for each tour to commence
- The Operator does not guarantee wildlife sightings or interactions on any tour at any time. Wildlife is, by its very nature, 'wild' and marine life exists without constraints on their behaviour, therefore no guarantee of sightings can be provided
- An adult must accompany any passenger under the age of 15 at all times, this includes all in-water activities
In the event of tour cancellation by the passenger, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Once a booking is confirmed a cancellation fee of 25% of the total tour cost applies
- Passenger provides less than 7 days notice - 100% of the total tour cost applies
In the event a passenger wishes to transfer their booking to another date through no fault of The Operator the following terms and conditions apply;
- Passenger provides 2 - 4 days’ notice - 25% of the total tour cost applies
- Passenger provides less than 24 hrs notice - 50% of the total tour cost applies
Reviews for Coral Bay Ningaloo Reef Turtle Encounter
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely