- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All inclusive of Cleland Wildlife Park entry fees, bag of animal food, and return transfer
- Scenic drive into the Adelaide Hills via the Cleland Conservation Park route
- Plenty of time to explore the trails at your leisure
- Hand feed the free-roaming wildlife
- Park maps and a full orientation is provided along with valuable insights and insider tips
- Koala close-up experience
- Hand feed the kangaroo’s and listen to informative and engaging talks by Cleland park keepers
What to Expect
Take a walk on the wild side and engage with some of Australia’s most unique and curious wildlife on this day tour from Adelaide! While immersing yourself in the wonders of Cleland’s natural bush environment, you can see more than 130 species of native wildlife. Take part in a Koala close-up experience and the hand feed kangaroos!
Before arriving at the wildlife park, the tour takes a short stop at Mount Lofty Summit to enjoy the magnificent panorama over Adelaide. At approximately 710 meters high, the summit is the highest point in the Adelaide Hills. You'll get uninterrupted views of the Gulf St. Vincent and south along the coastline.
Then head to the Cleland Wildlife Park, a 35-hectare natural bush setting that provides a unique open space environment with very few enclosures. It is home to over 130 species of native animals and is one of only a few places in the world where you can hold a koala. Cleland Wildlife Park is well known for its management and care in the health and wellbeing of the animals.
Take part in a koala encounter! Your entry fee includes the close-up experience where you can meet, touch, and photograph one of the park’s cutest inhabitants while listening to the keepers who care for them. For an additional fee (no pre-booking), you may have a unique opportunity to hold a koala and have a professional photo taken at the same time.
Walk among the free-roaming animals as you explore the park and follow the self-discovery trails. Find an abundance of native wildlife and walk among the animals in their natural environment. Explore the lively wetlands where the pelicans, cormorants, and water birds live. See kangaroos, emus, dingoes, wallabies, and Tasmanian devils!
Hand feeding kangaroos, wallabies, and potoroos with the included animal food is the best way to get up close to the animals! Remember to save some for the emus and waterfowl as you make your way around the park! Don’t forget the interactive keeper talks; it is a great way to learn about and see the animals in action! The Ocean to Outback Interpretive Centre provides an opportunity to learn about South Australia’s diverse ecosystems whilst viewing the nocturnal animals, small mammals, and reptiles – you may even choose the reptile hold experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
111 Franklin Street Adelaide (directly across from the Adelaide Central Bus Station). Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for check in.
It departs at 10am and you'll get back at 3:30pm.
No, bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in the park or sample some local South Australian produce at the Cleland Café.
- If you cancel some or all portions of your booking, cancellation fees will apply. A refund can only be issued to the original purchaser and the same credit card used for the booking, and will be made less the applicable cancellation notice fees stated below.
- A cancellation will only be effective once the tour receives written notification from you.
- More than 30 days prior to departure: full refund of total booking price less $20 administration fee.
- 72 hours - 30 days prior to departure: 25% fee of total booking price.
- 48 - 72 hours prior to departure: 50% fee of total booking price.
- 24 - 48 hours prior to departure: 75% fee of total booking price.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% fee of total booking price.
- If you fail to join the tour or are not at the designated pickup point at the correct time, the tour reserves the right to deem you as a cancellation, and no refund will be made. If you choose to leave the tour prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
- Adabco Boutique Hotel - Wakefield Street
- Adelaide Riviera Hotel- North Terrace
- Adina Hotel- Flinders Street
- Breakfree Adelaide- Hindley Street
- Crowne Plaza
- Grand Chancellor on Hindley
- Hilton Adelaide - Victoria Square
- Holiday Inn Express
- Ibis Adelaide- Grenfell Street
- Intercontinental Hotel - North Terrace
- Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square
- Mantra on Frome
- Mecure Grosvenor - North Terrace
- Oaks Horizon or Oaks Embassy - North Terrace (meet Oaks Horizons)
- Paringa Hotel, Mayfair Hotel or Miller Apartments - Hindley Street
- Playford Hotel - North Terrace
- Pullman - Hindmarsh Square (meet Bus stop H, Grenfell St)
- pureSA office- Franklin Street
- Quest on King William South
- Rockford Hotel
- Rydges- South Terrace
- Sage Hotel- South Terrace
- Stamford Plaza - North Terrace
Reviews for Cleland Wildlife Park Experience
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation