- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 6 hour brewery tour with river transfers
- Visit: Black Hops Brewing Brisbane, Felons Brewing Co and Sea Legs Brewing
- Priority entry at each venue
- Exclusive offers only available to guests on this tour
Brisbane Twilight Brewery CruiseSip and sail off into the sunset with this Brisbane Twilight Brewery Cruise that stops at 3 of the city's most-loved breweries
What to Expect
Spend the perfect Friday or Saturday night on the town, with this unique Brewery Cruise that explores some of the city's best breweries. You'll get around on the fun, specially-designed fast boats, that give you a unique perspective on the beautiful and enchanting Brisbane skyline, lit up magically at night.
The journey begins in City Botanic Gardens river hub, where you'll board the boat for the crossing to Felons, the first stop of the evening. This brewery has its huge Brisbane taproom located on the banks of the river and has 28 incredible taps of freshly brewed beer. You'll have an hour and a half here, giving you plenty of time to purchase a few beers and even try out their delicious food menu.
After Felons, it's time to cruise half an hour inland along the river, taking in the sights and sounds of Brisbane's evening skyline. The next destination is Black Hops, in East Brisbane. This is the newest addition to their line-up, with two more breweries located on the Gold Coast. It's a short walk from the pontoon in Mowbray Park, to the doors of Black Hops. Once there, you've got about an hour to check out their lineup of fresh beers including the award-winning core range and a selection of limited-edition releases.
The final stop on this epic beer cruise, is Sealegs Brewing Co, around at Kangaroo Point. This brewery sits under the iconic Story Bridge and is the perfect place to enjoy a pot of beer among your new friends. They also have a delicious American-style menu of rustic pizza, burgers, and piles of chicken wings if you want to purchase some more snacks. Their tap list includes styles like a tropical larger, IPA, golden ale, pale ale, nitro milk stout, and a dry-hopped gose.
You can choose to stick around at Sealegs Brewing Co to continue the revelry or jump back on the boat for the 45-minute return cruise to Hamilton.
Where we visit:
- Black Hops
- Sealegs Brewing Co
City Botantic Gardens River hub
Frequently Asked Questions
Our boats are safe and roomy, with a variety of seating options to cater for various levels of ability. If you are in doubt, please contact our staff on booking and we’ll endeavour to accommodate your particular circumstances. Please let us know in advance.
When it comes to the Brewery Tours they are strictly 18+.
Yes, our boats are equipped with a full private toilet. We also stop at some locations that have larger facilities. Please let the crew know if you need to go while we are underway.
Even on calm days, if you are susceptible to seasickness you may feel unwell. Our advice is that if you are in doubt, you should seek advice on medication from a pharmacist and take that medicine well before you get on the boat, so it has time to work. Also, please let the boat crew know as soon as you feel a little unwell and we can put you in a calmer seat and keep an eye on you. Most people get seasick at some time in their lives, so please don’t be embarrassed about telling us.
In order to keep to our schedule, we ask that you are at the pontoon waiting for us at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pick up time. If we arrive early we’ll start boarding immediately.
Bring a small backpack or the like as storage space is minimal. You’ll need smart casual clothes as we will be going to venues that adhere to basic dress codes. Also, ladies try to avoid high heels are we may be parking on beaches which can be a hassle for you if you choose to wear them. In the winter months something warmer, as well as the wind, can be quite cold.
Our boats will cruise at 25-30 knots, which will throw up a bit of spray in most weather conditions. The boats are equipped with clear roll-down blinds all around, which mostly keep it dry. However, boats are boats and there is always a chance you and your gear will get a splash. We recommend leaving things at home that just cannot get wet.
All Brewery tours currently include 2 complimentary drinks while on the boat. You’re welcome to order food directly at the venues.
- The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary booked as deemed appropriate by our staff with reference to weather, season, winds, tides or other relevant factors
- This is an adventure boat tour, and as such contains inherent risks such as seasickness, exposure to elements, injury or in extreme cases drowning. As such, participation is at the guests’ own risk in terms of personal safety and safety of any possessions taken on the tour
- All guests must complete and sign an indemnity form
- The operator adheres to strict Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols. If you arrive at the tour visibly intoxicated the operator reserves the right to refuse you access to the tour
- The tours are designed for those that share a genuine interest in craft beers and do not encourage gross consumption of alcohol
- The minimum age is 18 years and a photo ID is required
No cancellations are permitted, however, you may request to reschedule.
Requests for Reschedule:
- Less than 48 hours prior to travel date – 100% cancellation fee
- No Show – 100% cancellation fee
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely